Classes for Home Inspectors
Storytelling for Home Inspection and Report Writing
Thermography Fundamentals for Home Inspection #452
Professional thermography training at a fraction of the cost
- If you have an infrared camera but don’t know how to use it
- If you have questions about how to report on your infrared findings
- If you have been thinking of adding infrared to your home inspection business
- If you have new employees that need training
The Northwest Infrared Difference:
Brent Foster is a Level III certified Thermographer and owner and operator or Northwest Infrared: https://www.northwestinfrared.com/. Brent has specialized training and certification in building science applications and years of hands-on experience as a thermographer.
Now retired from home inspection Brent has done over 5,000 home inspections but now focuses full time on infrared inspections and training.
Brent is a fun and lively presenter and he offers a no-fluff 1-day training course that will ensure you are qualified to:
- Effectively and efficiently operate an infrared camera
- Collect high-quality data to give to customers
- Evaluate homes and buildings for issues such as trapped moisture under flat roofs, heat loss, overheated electrical, mechanical, mold investigations and much more.
- Write up professional reports interpreting the data
- Clearly, understand the ins and outs of infrared scanning
- Mentoring, after taking the class we will offer mentoring for an unlimited amount of time at no additional fee.
This is a one-day course.
- If you do not have an imager do not buy one. Brent will provide you an imager for the class at no additional fee.
- If you have an imager bring it to class. Brent will teach you how to use it.
Brent will provide mentoring for up to one year after the end of the course for no additional fee.
Call with questions anytime!